Saturday, June 11, 2011

What have you been doing?

OK since I haven't posted anything for a while because I haven't felt like writing since I have been writing so much for school. I am posting my school things as proof that I am working on something. Maybe someone will find one of them interesting:

First a presentation on Prezi. I assume most people have not heard of Prezi before so check it out if you want. I think it is a cool idea. This presentation is on the cooperative breeding behavior of red cockaded woodpeckers. Obviously I did not record my voice and put it in there....
Presentation


Paper on the same subject



Critical Evaluation of Germany’s Habitat Mapping Programs



Factors Influencing the Middle Spotted Woodpecker (Dendrocopos medius) Use as an Umbrella Species in German Forests
This is a mini-scientific paper on woodpeckers in a forest near campus that I wrote.

More pictures on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment